Friday, February 20, 2009

Ex-SMKM II student blog visits

"Sweet memory" (click picture to enlarge image)


Salam,

Well, today I am very proud when I found (virtually) one of our ex-student of SMKM II Form 5 2005, Zaiazeyana Yanti Zainal. Thanx for dropping by to my blog @ santai. I am quite supprise when I read her blog and the blog is fully in English (except for several santai malay words). In my point of view, she can be a model or an idols for every SMKMII citizens to follow her footstep to be succes in life.

After the presentation during Science & Technology Carnival State Level (SADATEK),
Institut Latihan Perindustrian Sandakan 2005

Those who interested to follow her blog can click http://putribayu.blogspot.com (me n myself) and find her interesting story about her life.

Nostalgic picture (SADATEK Division Level 2005)


All the best to you Yanti....and also to all my beloved students...

Wassalam.


1 comment:

Azeyana Zainal said...

aiseh...malu ar...segan la org tgk...apa yg ada pd sy sekarang ni hasil didikan guru2 di smkm II juga.buat guru2,warga SMKM II...setiap ilmu yg dicurah amat berharga dan xmampu dibalas walau dgn nyawa.terima kasih,cikgu2 :)